EGI Industries is a global leader in producing parts, repairs and engineering solutions to improve plant optimization in efficiency all the while lowering operational costs for our Mining, Aggregate, and various other clients around the world. From small projects to large projects, EGI Industries has the capabilities, experience, and manpower in house or on site to meet and exceed your expectations. EGI Industries only employs the industry’s finest through our proven track records. Your goals will be achieved by working with us; safely, on-time and on-budget.
EGI Industries employs NYS Union workers, signatory with the Millwrights, Pipefitters, Ironworkers, Boil makers, and Laborers. EGI Industries employs a full time staff of highly skilled and certified workers in Western Africa, who provide support to your facility 24/hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as your company requires services. Here are a few notable examples of our most common services we offer, but we are not limited to:
- EQUIPMENT REMOVAL AND ASSEMBLY
- COMMISSIONING AND DECOMMISSIONING
- COMPLETE MECHANICAL SERVICES
- LINE BOERING
- RE ENGINEERING AND SOLUTION FINDINGS
- PROCESS PIPING
- LASER ALIGNMENTS
- METAL FABRICATION
- ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- VIBRATION ANALYSIS
- CONSULTING AND SOLUTION FINDING
Our vision and goals are to meet your project requirements in a timely and cost-efficient, and competitive manner whilst we ensure compliance to safety and quality standards. We are fully self- sufficient; we have all of the tools necessary so that you can focus on your job and rest assured that the mechanical and electrical portion is professionally taken care of.
We have a proven reputation for quality and global professionalism. We are committed to bringing our clients the highest quality craftsmanship and service you require and deserve.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
Safety is paramount in the construction industry. EGI Industries hires workers trained annually and comply with MSHA Part 46 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910 Confined Space Entry and Clean Room Training.
200 Ton Jacking system
14,000 lb MMV Lift Truck with Telescope Boom
6,000 lb JCB with Telescope Boom
Portable diesel welders, 300 to 500 amp
Portable electric welders, 200 to 575 amp
4 Pack Welding Unit
8 Pack Welding Unit
Portable gas driven Welding Machines
80’ Boom Manlift
25’ Rough Terrain Scissor Lift
Hytorq Wrenches, ¾” to 1 ½” heads
Optalign Laser shaft alignment system
Our tool trucks and trailers are stocked to effectively mobilize and complete your projects in a safe and timely fashion.
EGI Industries employs the largest Millwright contractors in New York State. We are qualified to work on steam, hydraulic turbines, mills, kilns, gearboxes and motors of all makes and sizes.
MINING/CEMENT AND AGGREGATES
- Installation and repair of Raw Mills, Ball Mills, SAG Mills , Cement Mills and Kilns
- Replacement of Kiln Sections and Fabrication of New sections
- Converting Equipment and Conveyor Design, Manufacturing, Installations and Repairs
- Silo Foundations, removal and installation
- Installation and Repair of pendulum and crossbar coolers
- Installation and maintenance of Dust Collectors and Bag houses
- Installation, Repair and Manufacturing of Primary and Secondary Crushers, and Custom Fabrication of Mantels and parts
- Demo and installation of SS and CS Hanger and Chain systems. Custom CNC fabrication of drag chain
- Kiln Hood and Trunnion fabrication, repair and replacements.
- Installation and maintenance of all types of material handling systems. (Bucket, drag, flex wall and belt conveyors). We work with and supply Goodyear (continental) to all your conveyor belting needs
- Fabrication work for all of these projects including step chutes, hoppers, silos, grizzlies, platforms, catwalks, ladders and machine guarding.
- Installation and removal process equipment such as heat exchangers, scrubbers, cooling towers, etc.
- Emergency repairs and maintenance on waste incineration facilities
- Emergency and capital improvements for state and federal agencies.
- Hydraulic Piping
- Bearing and rotor replacements
- MPI and UT checks
- SKADA verifications, vibration, heat, and alignment verifications